Published on in Vol 6, No 2 (2017): Jul-Dec
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/7107, first published .
- Konheim-Kalkstein Y, Miron-Shatz T, Israel L. How Women Evaluate Birth Challenges: Analysis of Web-Based Birth Stories. JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting 2018;1(2):e12206 View
- Ronen G, Kraus de Camargo O, Rosenbaum P. How Can We Create Osler’s “Great Physician”? Fundamentals for Physicians’ Competency in the Twenty-first Century. Medical Science Educator 2020;30(3):1279 View
- Miron-Shatz T, Ormianer M, Rabinowitz J, Hanoch Y, Tsafrir A. Physician experience is associated with greater underestimation of patient pain. Patient Education and Counseling 2020;103(2):405 View
- Bradby H, Humphris R, Padilla B. Universalism, diversity and norms: gratitude, healthcare and welfare chauvinism. Critical Public Health 2020;30(2):166 View
- Timurzieva A, Grishina N, Lindenbraten A. Effective physician-patient interaction during work-up and treatment (sociological survey results). Profilakticheskaya meditsina 2022;25(10):23 View
- Liu C, Li Y, Fang M, Liu F. Using machine learning to explore the determinants of service satisfaction with online healthcare platforms during the COVID-19 pandemic. Service Business 2023;17(2):449 View